Paternity / DNA Testing
Paternity and family relationship DNA testing are in great demand today for a variety of reasons. Our testing partner has provided paternity tests for thousands of customers, and is recognized as a world leader in the science of DNA testing. We have a DNA test to help you find out the truth, regardless of your situation.
Legal DNA Paternity Test results are admissible in most courts of law. Although our Laboratory adheres to the most stringent standards for testing, some states may differ in their requirements. Legal DNA Paternity Test tracks your DNA samples from the time they’re collected by one of our trained specialists until the time they arrive in our DNA testing laboratory. That ensures they’re admissible as evidence in a courtroom.
- Full Sibling DNA Test
- Determine whether two (or more) individuals share both parents in common.
- Half Sibling DNA Test
- Determine whether two (or more) individuals share one parent in common.
- Duo Grandparentage DNA Test
- Determine Grandparentage for grandfather, grandmother and grandchild.
- Single Grandparentage Test
- Determine Grandparentage for a single grandparent and grandchild.
- Aunt/Uncle DNA Test
- Determine and Uncle (or Aunt) and Nephew (or Niece) relationship.
- Twin Zygosity Test
- Determine whether twins (or triplets, etc.) are identical or fraternal.